I decided to give those who read my blog a chance to win something I myself would not mind adding to my own hoard of books.
It took all of 15 minutes to decide what to give away. You can win a copy of ‘the history of rock’, a brillaint book worth €27 that accounts for each influential band and artist to ever grace a stage since the 1950s.
It is a must read for any music lover, with tid-bits on Elvis, the Beatles, the white stripes and pretty much any band and singer that has broken new ground since Hank Williams, in fact I was tempted to keep it myself.
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is subrscribe to the blog via email by entering your email address in the box to the right of this post, and leave a comment below saying you have done this.
A second entry can be earned by following me on twitter @claireskane and tweeting the following:
Check out this giveaway on Claireskane.Wordpress.com @claireskane #clairescomp.
Then post a link to the tweet below.
Terms and conditions:
1. An extra entry can be earned by tweeting the above quote, however it is not valid if you have not subscribed to the blog, nor if you haven’t posted a link to the tweet below.
2. Anyone found to have entered the competition under more than one account or with multiple false names in order to increase their chances of winning will be disqualified.
3. This competition is strictly only open to residents of the republic of Ireland. If you live elsewhere, enter and win through the random draw, your name will be stricken and another draw will be made.
4. The draw will be made using random.org and a screen shot of the draw will be posted along with the announcement of the winner. Each person who enters twice will have their name added twice into the draw.
5. Any comments on the prize draw should me emailed to the address provided in the “about” section of this blog.
6. Ends Tuesday 7th February 2012